"The prevention of poverty and the relief of financial hardship among those involved (or previously involved) with dog agility in the UK (or their dependents or immediate relatives) who are in need by, but not limited to, the provision of grants of money for providing or paying for goods, services or facilities which they they could not otherwise afford"
How to Apply
Applying for a grant has been made as simple as possible so that you can carry on caring for yourself or your loved ones whilst gaining some extra support. Below you can find a link to the Application form which can be downloaded, printed scanned and emailed back to us at email@example.com. If you prefer you may post it to us (address on application form). Please be advised that the following information shall be required in order to accept any application;
1. A reference from someone currently active in agility (this could be a family member, club member, friend etc)
2. Detailed income and expenditure information
3. Previous 3 months bank account statements for all accounts
4. Any evidence of accommodation costs (if application related to mortgage/rent payments)
5. Quote or invoice if application related to equipment.
If you wish to apply for a grant, you can download the form by clicking HERE
When your application has been received you will receive an email confirming this. It will then take up to 30 days from this date to come back to you with a decision or a request for further information. If a grant has been successfully awarded to you, we will be in touch with you via email and post confirming this and at the point arrange for transfer of the grant to you.