"The prevention of poverty and the relief of financial hardship among those involved (or previously involved) with dog agility in the UK (or their dependents or immediate relatives) who are in need by, but not limited to, the provision of grants of money for providing or paying for goods, services or facilities which they they could not otherwise afford"
How to apply
Applying for a grant has been made as simple as possible so that you can carry on caring for yourself or your loved ones whilst gaining some extra support. Below you can find a link to our Application Form which can be printed at home and returned to us, or scanned and emailed to us at email@example.com.
Please be advised that the following information will be required in order to accept any application:
1. A reference from someone currently active in agility (this could be a family member, club member, friend etc)
2. Detailed information about your income and expenditure
3. Previous 3 months bank account statements for all accounts that you hold
4. Any evidence of accommodation costs (if application related to mortgage/rental payments)
5. Quote or invoice if your request is related to equipment
Please note that our usual grants are between £500 - £1,000 however larger grants will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you wish to apply for a grant, you can download the form by clicking HERE
When your application has been received you will receive an email from Forever Agility. It will then take up to 30 days from this date to come back to you with a decision or a request for further information. If a grant is successfully awarded, we will be in touch with you via email and post asking you to agree to our terms and conditions, and we will then arrange the transfer of funds.